Friday, September 27, 2013

This Is My Battle Cry

This Is My Battle Cry

By: Elaina Grace Morgan


I pray against any assignment of the enemy.
Devil, you have NO authority.
This is my battle cry and I will not back down.
You have one choice: to turn around.
Because I'M team JESUS.

Your attacks are NO match.
I murdered my flesh,
A common trend for those who are prepared,
not to walk in the snare..of your deceit
And I know now that whatever I'm facing doesn't end in defeat.

I choose to walk with Jesus
On a daily basis
And let Him guide my feet to the cross..
Condemnation lost and redemption WON.
That's how I know MY redeemer LIVES.
Now I'M making war.




Ephesians 6:12 - "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places."

No comments:

Post a Comment