Sunday, April 28, 2013

Calm The Wave

Calm The Wave

By: Elaina Grace Morgan
For I am convinced
God restores..
Relationships.
I've seen it with my very eyes.
When it seemed hopeless my life was filled with..
A lot of why's.
We ain't blameless.
Yet we point fingers to make us..
Famous.
We say everybody is doing this and that.
I do this too as a matter of fact.
Well boy,
It's wack.
Pointing out the specks..
Defects..
In other's eyes
While we have a plank in ours..
No lie.
Our grace isn't like the ocean.
It's dry.
Take the time..
To better yourself.
Take the Word of God off your dusty shelf.
Spit the Spirit.
Spit and make mud.
Study that scripture.
Study..
Abroad.
God ain't limited.
Anyone's..
Selected.
Love's represented.
He directed..
To forgive others 'cause He forgave..
You.
Calm that wave 'cause He never doubted..
You.


No comments:

Post a Comment