Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Perfectly Imperfect

Perfectly Imperfect

By: Elaina Grace Morgan
I'm perfectly imperfect and in the process of being perfected.
I'm open to my imperfections being..
Corrected
And my pathway being..
Directed..
By God,
The One who sees me
For me.
So I will not let those..lies
Cause me to..
Subside.
I choose not to listen when others put me down.
I'll run this race with endurance.
I'll get my crown.
I'll endure without becoming..weak
Because my mindset is on being meek.
I'm listening to the voice of..truth
Because His life of humility
Was living proof.
I choose to respond to immaturity..
With..humility.
I will admit I'm wrong even when I am not.
Repaying evil for evil will not be the plot.
Instead I choose to put..it
 In the hands of the blame-less
Where He seals..
It
With a holy..
Kiss.
Change ME first, Father.
Be the..
Blotter of my sins.
For how can I look at the speck in..
Other's
When I'm right there with them?


No comments:

Post a Comment