Friday, July 12, 2013

Until Then

Until Then

By: Elaina Grace Morgan


I can't wait for the day
Oh my soul You'll take..
 Away from this cold, dark place.
I am Yours and You are mine
And I can't wait to see the fullness of love divine,

But sometimes the things I ask you to remove..
Are the very things You've meant for me to walk through
So I can be refined in the fire 
Of the Holy Spirit
So that I not only have the desire..
I can live it..

To bring others to You
By sharing what I've gone through.
So Father, help me to be wise,
Not in my own eyes.
But save me from the pride..
Of strife.
Even when others are wrong it is YOU who's right.
I don't have to defend myself because You are my defender..

My rights I surrender.
I render it all to You
Because I know You..
Will indicate I am worth it
And vindicate me as You see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment