Friday, January 13, 2012

Passionate

Here is a little poem I wrote today off the top of my head. Nothing fancy, not too insightful, but something that was placed on my heart coming from a dark place where I had recently been delivered from:



Passion

Elaina Grace Morgan


My passion is back.

It's back on track.

Hoping in things holy and pure.

God is my medicine.

God's my cure.

Trusting in things righteous and good.

I've tried everything I ever could.

Everytime I fall back to my knees,

"Father," I'll call,

"You take the lead."

When temptation comes crawling

I'll run away.

Speaking to God, "You are the way."

Hoping in God and God alone.

It is only in God that I have grown.

"Keep me in Your perfect peace as all my ways start to decrease,"
I say, "Again my God, you are the only way."

2 comments: