Saturday, April 14, 2012

Battle In My Head

Battle In My Head

By: Elaina Morgan



There’s a battle in my mind
Losing sight to all that I had
I know there’s something I need to find

Because I find myself falling again
Falling all over again
His love covers me
His love brings me to my knees 
And I will worship now
With all that I am
There’s a little peace in my heart
That’s filling me up again

I want to do my part and never cross the line
Because I have now realized how much of you I need
Lord, please take all of me
I know I can’t do this on my own
My failures succeed
Bringing me far from what I need

I need you, I need you to bring me through
This darkness I seem to find
It always seems to win over me
But I want to change my thoughts
I want to change who I have become
I want to change the things I have sought
Capture me with open arms

No comments:

Post a Comment