Saturday, April 14, 2012

God's Giving Grace

I actually wrote this poem towards the end of 2010. Grace is my middle name so I am often very enthralled with the heighth and depth of what grace truly is and how God is the only one who can have true grace in every situation. He's never bitter. He forgives and forgets and every day I am very thankful for His grace because I know that without it I wouldn't be here because I would have no hope to live on with how much I have failed.


God's Giving Grace

By: Elaina Grace Morgan


Grace is undeserved
It is so indescribable
We are immersed
Grace undeniable
How is this so?
Gods grace is sufficient
Only God knows
Mercy expedient
God enables
It is deserved
In which we are capable
God of grace
His riches at Christ’s expense
We don’t have to chase
God’s grace is so immense
Man of mercy
Seeking after God
With all we have
Taking away our façade
Following Him to the end
Giving thanks
For the heart he mends





Copyright: Elaina Morgan, January 13, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment