Friday, February 21, 2014

Dancing With Demons

Dancing With Demons

By: Elaina Grace Morgan

At the club dancin with demons.
Would you be dancin with yo booty up on Jesus?
It's a vivid image.
I know.
It should be makin you cringe.
I know.

You were made for beauty.
Instead you're quenching the thirsty -
Twerking -
It's one of the worst.
Shakin yo booty ain't gonna to get yo booty into heaven,
Inert.

Why you flirtin
With the enemy?
He's a coy little smile watchin,
Sayin cheese.
Well girl, do it like sweet brown and run fo yo life.
There's a fire and you ain't just gonna be burning for the night.

We all fighting in the world for purity.
And you ain't be fightin' right if you're of the world promoting promiscuity.
I can guaran-tee one of you is offended with me.
But I'd rather be real than pretend -
Ya know what I mean?
Honey - You know I'm all for originality.
But you're still - initiating
Every stimulus - you're intimating subliminally
Just happens to be the same
Call-me-lame.

It ain't sexy.
Talkin' Jamie Fox ya-boy
You think you fox-y 
Talkin about shawtys disrespectfully.
There blamin it on the alcohol
Well I'm here with real cannonballs
Knockin down your walls-call it
Truth.

Whatchoo talkin 'bout?
Willis thinkin you the illest
But your girl here keepin it the trillest.
You blamin it on the alcohol when you're the one puttin it in yo mouth.
The truth came in and the truth came out.
Jason Deru- Who?
I'll tell you what you do.
Look to the one and only Author of truth.
Now ya can't blame me for staying silent
Cuz I'm spreadin the truth kinda like a virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment