Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Testimony Tuesday - Brent Harris

    My name is Brent Harris. My parents met and married in church. Because of that, my life had a covering. I never saw my parents do drugs. I went to church every week and grew up within a godly home. At the age of 13 I dedicated my life to Christ. The Bible says for "All have sinned..." I knew my sin as a child was just as bad as the thief who robs a store. I vowed to serve Him all the days of my life. It hasn't been easy. The world has many temptations and many times I considered leaving the church in pursuit of what the world calls fun.

    On Jan 19,2014 I will marry the love of my life. I am 23. I have never kissed any woman including her. Our first kiss will be at the alter. I am a proud virgin. She is the only woman I have ever dated. I look back at my life and know without a doubt my life is blessed because I served my Savior even when life got hard. 

    To those who are reading this: Serve God. The Bible says "the pleasures of sin is only for a season." If you're a church kid you have a covering over your life, don't take it for granted. We serve an awesome God who truly cares about us. Nothing in the world can bring joy, like the joy of salvation.

God bless,
Brent Harris
San Antonio, TX



No comments:

Post a Comment